A natural source of anabolic growth factors used by elite athletes
Colostrum can help:
- Increases lean muscle mass, Mero et al (1997). Effects of bovine colostrum supplementation on serum IGF-I, IgG, hormone, and saliva IgA during training.
- Aids immune function. Hurley et al (2011). Perspectives on Immunoglobulins in Colostrum and Milk
- Aids in recovery. Buckley et al 2002. Bovine colostrum supplementation during endurance running training improves recovery, but not performance.
- Decreases gut permeability (Prevents Leaky Gut) Marchbank T (2011). The nutriceutical bovine colostrum truncates the increase in gut permeability caused by heavy exercise in athletes.
- Prevents leaky gut caused by Non Steroid anti inflammatory drugs. Playford et al (1999). Bovine colostrums is health supplement which prevents NSAID induced gut damage
PAS batch test the Neovite Colostrum at LGC. Currently we can not register it as an Informed Sport product as it naturally contains IGF-1, however research has shown this cannot cross the gut wall
Milk Colostrum Powder.
For allergens see ingredients in BOLD.
For general support use 2 scoops Daily, mix with your recovery shake and consume post training or between meals on rest data. During illness or hard training / competition blocks increase to 3 servings per day (2 scoops per time). Colostrum can be mixed with milk and protein shakes or stirred into yogurt.
Warnings: Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet or health lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if the seal is broken.
Please store in a cool, dry place and replace lid after each use. Keep out of reach of children.