Recovery growth factor (RGF-1) is a great tasting Post exercise recovery drink
- A New blend which has a tri-stage carbohydrate blend, this makes for a better absorption rate and glycogen refuelling, due to the carbohydrate components using different transporters into the blood. Roy et al (2004) Oxidation of combined ingestion of glucose and fructose during exercise beverages.
- Contains 11.5 grams of BCAA (leucine, isoleucine and valine) per serving.
- It contains a rapid absorbing,high protein content per serving which is great for increasing lean muscle. Lemon et al (1992) Protein requirements and muscle mass/strength changes during intensive training in novice bodybuilders
- L- Glutamine content to facilitate muscle repair and maintain immune function. Calder et al (1999) Glutamine and the immune system.
- 5 grams of Creapure® creatine per serving (Please see creatine for benefits)
Contains 5.3 grams of Leucine per serving.
Whey Protein Concentrate (MILK), Maltodextrin, Glucose, Fructose, Creapure® as Creatine Monohydrate, L-Glutamine, Sodium Chloride, ‘Thickening Agents’ Xanthum gum and guar gum, ‘Anti-caking Agent’ Silicon Dioxide, Strawberry Flavouring, ‘Anti-caking Agent’ TriCalcium Phosphate, ‘Sweetener’ Sucralose.
Whey Protein Concentrate (MILK), Maltodextrin, Glucose, Fructose, (Creapure®) as creatine monohydrate, L-Glutamine , Flavouring, 'Sweetener' Sucralose.
For allergens see ingredients in BOLD.
RGF-1 can be used pre and post training. Add cold water to top of label and shake well. Consume immediately after mixing.
Warnings: Do not use as a substitute for a good nutrition plan and lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Do not use if seal is broken.