Iso Elite is a carbohydrate/electrolyte powder with Cluster Dextrin. It has an enhanced sodium content, to replenish electrolytes and aid muscle contraction during intense exercise.
Iso Elite is now available in two flavours; Orange and Fruit punch, and is packaged in re-sealable bags as opposed to tubs for convenience during travel.
- Our new and improved formula is lighter & even easier to consume during exercise & competition
- Mixes easily - just add to your water bottle & shake
- Ideal as an extra carb source at pre-match
- It contains 25 grams of carbohydrates per serving; During events lasting longer than 60mins it is suggested to take 30-60g of carbohydrates per hour. Rodriguez et al (2009). Nutrition and athletic performance.
- Iso Elite contains a higher sodium content to aid athletes' hydration, to prevent muscle cramps and to aid in thirst when competing. Sawka et al (2007) American College of Sports Medicine position stand. Exercise and fluid replacement.
- Formulated with Cluster Dextrin; a new type of dextrin that is highly soluble in water and contributes little to osmotic pressure for fast gastric emptying (easy on the gut) and rapid absorption, providing a fast release of energy when you need it most. For more information on Cluster Dextrin,
Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin (Cluster Dextrin), L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Citric Acid, Flavouring, Calcium Lactate, Trisodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Beetroot Juice Powder, Magnesium Citrate, Sucralose (Sweetener).
Isotonic Ratio - Mix 1 (36g) level scoop with 500ml of water, use this to provide energy and hydrate.
Hypotonic – Mix 1 (36g) level scoop with 1000ml of water or 1⁄2 scoop with 500ml of water. Use this ratio for maximum hydration when training /playing in hot and humid conditions.
Warnings: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a good nutrition plan and lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Do not use if seal is broken.
Please store in a cool, dry place and replace lid after each use. Keep out of reach of children.